Saturday 6 November 2010

Nickel Picks Of The Week

The first game this week that I'm definetly watching is The Oakland Raider against The Kansas City Chiefs.
I really love this matchup becaus you have two teams that struggled last year and now they've both improved more than I think anyone expected so expect this one to be a close one and possibly a high scoring game especially when you have Darren McFadden for Oakland and for the cheifs you have the two headed monster in Thomas jones and Jamaal Charles.
Kc 21 Oak 24

The second game should also be a very,very close one and when you have the battle of the Quarter backs in Peyton Manning and Michael Vick it's always gonna be close with these two.
Now with Michael Vick coming off the injury we don't know exactly how much time he's gonna play for most owners of Michael there hoping a lot but I just find it very hard to say the Eagles are gonna win because when you have Robert Mathis and Dwight Freeney on the corners there going to get to the QB more often than not.
Because of Peyton I've got the Colts winning 34 Eagles 31

The third game I don't think will be close at all GB Packers against the Dallas Cowboys.
Now don't say I don't want the Cowboys to win games I do but I just don't think they can win without Romo
once people saw Romo go down you knew their season was probably over saw I see this as a blow out win for the Packers.
Packers 35 The Cowboys 21


Other Games
CHI 21 BUF 28
NYG 24 Sea 27
CIN 27 PIT 31
TB 17 ATL 24
Bal 31 MIA 24
Cle 17 NE 31
MIN 24 ARI 10
NYJ 27 DET 35
NO 31 Car 21
SD 35 Hou 28

No comments:

Post a Comment